0

answers for wamckee

Posted by Slowplum on 7/06/2003 10:16:00 AM
Which do you prefer roses or carnations? And why?

I hate both, truth be told. If I had to choose the lesser of two evils, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Cream-colored roses I suppose. I'm not sure why I hate these two flowers, maybe because roses are over-used as gifts from well-meaning men who believe roses are the standard flower to send? Carnations I don't like because hmmm. Their shape and smell and pretty much everything about them I find bothersome. Maybe it is from over-exposure to seeing them on wedding tables. I've been to at least 70 weddings in my life. Large Portuguese family.

I love: lilacs, daisies, daffodils, tiger lilies, marigolds, dandelions, baby's breath, orchids, irises, pansies, and forget-me-nots.

I have a penchant for wildflowers over "domesticated". They are simpler in some ways and beautiful in the wild sort of way.

Counter-question: If you could raise a certain animal on the farm, and your choice was limitless, what would you raise? Why?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.