0

Say WHAT

Posted by Slowplum on 8/24/2006 05:17:00 PM
I had a big rant about Pluto no longer being a planet, but it seemed too trite even for the internet. Shocking, I know.

I'm so tired and yet sleep has eluded me nigh these past three days. So if you've spoken with me and I was having trouble articulating things, that's why.

In spite of myself I ordered Swiss Chalet tonight. SO would argue that's money that could have been used to buy enough groceries to make 4 meals, but I'm too effing tired to deal right now.

But my sink looks fabulous.

Bwaha!

Got the Sears Wish Book today. They make you cough up five bucks for it now. On the other hand, they also give you a certificate for 5 bucks off your next order, so it's all good. C rubbed her hands together with glee and immediately sequestered herself into her room so she could peruse the catalogue in peace. Thankfully, K was too absorbed in his LOTR video game to notice. (PS Hammers thank you soo much for it. He loves it like hella crazy, though it *is* a little tough. He just likes the fact that he gets to swing a sword I think).

This weekend is my high school's reunion weekend. I somehow can't bring myself to go, although morbid curiousity may get me to at least take a tour on Saturday afternoon of the old school which now houses the french immersion elementary school. We'll see.

High school was a multifaceted fuckton of crazy. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it, as does most of the planet I'm sure. I just don't know what to think.

Ok time to go peruse the other massive Sears book & see about maybe getting new sheets. Ciao!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.