0

Oh precioussssss, it burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnssss ussss it doess

Posted by Slowplum on 8/07/2006 04:33:00 PM
Mischief is home now & all crankypants at us, for not only taking her to the vet to get operated on but also for dropping her off at my parents' house for the weekend so we could go have fun outside - and her most favoritest place to be these days is outside. Putting her under house arrest for the next few weeks should be interesting - she's already started to complain. I feel terrible for the poor girl - being spayed is tough enough, but her poor little paws. Awww man. SO says I'm a sucker and it's for the best and bla bla bla.

So we packed up the kids and went camping for the weekend. Somewhere along the line we managed to spend the better part of our days in the swimming pool there. As a result my upper back and shoulders are now a FIREY MANTLE OF DOOM!

But we had fun and I feel sleepy. Probalby from the sunburn. I haven't had a sunburn literally in over 20 years. DAMN YOU BALL OF FIRE!

Now I'm going to rub aloe all over myself and bask in self-pity aka lie stomach-down on the bed and fill in word puzzles. I love logic puzzles by the by and am trying to find a book full of them. Any leads?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.