1

Gone FLYin'

Posted by Slowplum on 8/21/2006 08:41:00 AM
Posts might go to a bit of a standstill for a week or so as I get myself back on track, housekeeping-wise. You can read about it here.

I'm vain and bought myself new contact lenses. Hurrah!

I'm also sleepy and need ot get better rest.

I also have a shiny sink.

School starts very soon, the kids can't wait! I can't wait either, frankly. However my j-o-b is giving me a teensy bit of grief - shift has been switched to be 11 am to 4 pm to accomodate BC branches still getting accustomed to a new program we are using to set up mortgages - and the kids get off school at 3:30 pm. I'm hoping the FIL will be nice enough to pick them up for me. I'd ask my motherinlaw but history has proven her to be quite unreliable.

Ok time to go round up breakfast for the critters before going to the doctor's office and finding out why my reproductive organs are doing crazy things to me lately.

1 Comments


Contact Lenses!!! *Gasp* How long has it been. Years I'm sure.

Lo

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.