2

stupid dentist

Posted by Slowplum on 12/07/2005 12:50:00 PM
Guess who might need a root canal? Oh yes sir. My other option is extraction. Ick.

Stupid genetics and bad teeth and grrrrrr.

On positive side, I'm pretty much done my Christmas shopping, hooray!

Tonight's another badge night for C, she's going for TWO badges tonight so hopefully it will work out for her.

Tonight is also a Christmas gathering at the retirement home my mother-in-law's mother is at, so I was voluntold to come by after Brownies.

SO's company Christmas party is the 17th, I'm sort of anxious about it for reasons I cannot comprehend. I think I'm just anxious, period. Holiday blues seem to be hitting me as well and I have no clue why.

Oh-ho! I found a pack of Ferrero Rocher under my monitor's stand! Dare I indulge?

2 Comments


Waaay too bad about the tooth thing. And then you still wanted to scarf chocolate?


Nope, the guilt got to me. But it isn't about improper dental hygeine, because I am a crazy mofo about the tooth brushing and flossing and things. It's just genetics, both my parents had extraction or root canal done when they were around my age. Grrr.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.