1

Present wrapping spree

Posted by Slowplum on 12/08/2005 10:15:00 AM
While darling C was at Brownies and K was at the gathering at the retirement home, I wrapped a ton of presents. There was paper and tape flying everywhere. The result of course is, that K is bugging me every 63 seconds to open them.

I have mixed feelings about the Xmen 3 trailer (found here). While it looks interesting enough, I wonder where a new director will take it and also, you can put sixteen tons of make-up on him but Kelsey Grammer will always be Frasier to me. I'm sure he'll make a terrific Beast, I'm just sayin'.

I am pretty excited about Narnia though. I loved those books as a child and I hope it will be as fabulous as it looks thus far.

I forget what else I was going to say, a clear sign that I need some tea and perhaps a nap if I can sneak it in. I don't feel so good all of the sudden.

1 Comments


I'm determined to read all the cronicles before I watch the movie.

I read the Magician's Nephew last week and I just started the Lion the Witch and the Wordrobe. I remember seeing a movie when I was younger but I don't ever remember reading the books.

I love children's books.

Lola

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.