0

Chocolate Calendars are here!

Posted by Slowplum on 12/01/2005 08:06:00 AM
The kids are pretty excited about it being December, what with the advent calendars and everything.

Today is skating for C, I had initially volunteered to go help them with their skates but it turns out, I have an appointment today at around the time they have skating, so there goes that. Hopefully her teacher isn't too disappointed... I'm sure there will be parents to help though.

The format went well in spite of a few glitches here and there. My back-up CDs I made though? Yeah. They're EMPTY. So all these photos I'd taken of the kids are gone and all kinds of projects I was working on and everything else is gone gone gone. That was the only true source of frustration here.

Snow's all gone again. I don't GET this weather.

I feel like crud in ways you wouldn't believe. Seriously. I'm not looking forward to travelling to Dundas this weekend with a plastic bag in front of my face... if I'm still sick by then I'm just not going, to hell with it. My mom will probably be upset with me about it but I'm not about to infect the rest of the family just to say I showed up for Christmas. Honestly.

Time to get the kids ready and go.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.