0

123 gingerbread lane

Posted by Slowplum on 12/09/2005 03:37:00 PM
The negotiations for the demolition of 123 gingerbread lane have come to a settlement, and the deconstruction is well underway. Mister and Mrs. Gingerbread disappeared some time last night, along with their tree and gingerbread dog. The chimney has been dismantled and the left roof is starting its slow decay into nothingness.

I have not participated in these monstrous events as I must confess, I do not wish to partake in its demise. The children and my darling SO have therefore taken the grisly task upon themselves with stalwart courage. I salute them in their endeavours!

Parent/Teacher meetings today went well. The kids love their teachers this year which makes a big difference.

To add insulting pain to the injurious news of my tooth's plans for defection, I may possibly have a UTI. Because what the hell, right? May as well be in pain while painfully contemplating my options with regards to the nefarious tooth.

Bla bla bla. I sure can spin a yarn when I've a mind to do it.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.