0

An army of Gingerbread Men

Posted by Slowplum on 12/02/2005 09:15:00 AM
I made my man a manly type supper yesterday, meat loaf, mashed potatoes, corn, yorkshire pudding, gravy, and stuffing. Yes. Stuffing. He loves stuffing with gravy on it, okay? What do I know from boys?

So last night, after their baths (because I wasn't thinking too clear, you'll see why I said that in a minute) the kids and I got to working on their gingerbread house. I had the foresight to set up the walls and roof already, so all we had to do was add icing sugar to the sides and top so the kids could put their candies on it. Which was fine, but both of them kept sneaking fingersful of the icing sugar and then wiping the evidence off on their pajamas. (See what I mean?) I also had bought a container of those Voortman gingerbread men, which Kevin proceeded to call his "Army of Gingies" and had them marching up to the door of the house. It was funny, and he insisted they all live beside the house until Christmas.

Ok time to go clean up the kitchen and do mom type things I guess.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.