1

Hoping things went well

Posted by Slowplum on 12/12/2005 09:20:00 AM
It's of course safe to post now about JPk's surprise birthday Mardi Gras. JPk, I'm so terribly sorry that I missed it... I spent most of my weekend either in the hospital being prodded or in agony hoping the meds would kick in. Stupid UTI & poss. kidney infection. Know I was there in spirit, ok?

I do feel terrible about missing it, because I was looking forward to celebrating with you and especially looking forward to seeing your surprised face... I hope it all went well and you had a grand time and aren't too hungover today...

love ya sweets.

1 Comments


Its okay, I know you would have been there if you could. I hope you are feeling better!

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.