0

HDE DAY!

Posted by Slowplum on 1/16/2003 06:50:00 AM
So yesterday was HDE Day, a very important occasion in the life of me, as it is better recognized as Hair Dye Extravaganza Day!

Went over to S's last night so we could dye each other's hair and catch up. Funny thing, she picked Nutrisse #21 Blueberry, I picked Feria #21 Starry Night. THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN COLOR hahahhahaha! Great minds, etc. My hair is naturally dark, but boy am I gettin my gray on. I had dyed it auburn back in november, so can we say ROOTS! Anyhow it is nicely all one shiny black color now. I AM TEH HAPPEE.

Also yesterday was help my Dad buy a computer day. He changed his mind eleventy billion times and I'm lucky I got any work done. I bet you this morning he will waltz by my desk and think of something else to add/subtract from his order. Yowsa.

So yeah, my hair is blue-black.

SO says he can't tell the difference, because 1) he is a boy and 2) he never pays attention to my hair anyway.

I can sure as hell tell the difference though, black makes me look goth or something. Bwahaha!

Ok time for work now

PS I am writing a children's book about an emu.

That is all.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.