0

survey says

Posted by Slowplum on 1/12/2003 09:34:00 AM
1) First grade teacher's name: First, Ms. Janet, who was mean and grouchy. Then a few months in we moved and it was Mrs. Fitzpatrick, who was perfectly lovely.
2) Last words you said: "Pineapple."
3) Last song you sang: Gah, I don't know, I'm always singing some snippet of something or other. To be honest I think it was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with my son K.
4) Last person you hugged: SO
5) Last thing you laughed at: SO
6) Last time you said 'I love you': Last night
7) Last time you cried: Last night
8) What's in your CD player: Sarah Harmer - You Were Here
9) What colour socks are you wearing: Black - which is odd because I almost never wear socks.
10) What's under your bed: Ack! I don't know! And I'm afraid to look. Probably Killer Dust Bunnies or something.
11) What time did you wake up today: 9:30 am. Sleeping in was bliss.
12) Current taste: Pineapple
13) Current hair: In dire need of dye job. Mix of dark brown and ruby tones.
14) Current clothes: Whatever I found on the floor when I got up.
15) Current annoyance: an itchy neck
16) Current longing: It's a secret
17) Current desktop picture: It was the Bobbins crew but now its Aspicia 2 from caedes.net
18) Current worry: It's also secret
19) Current hate: The sore throat
20) Story behind your username: That too, is a secret.
21) Current favourite article of clothing: I got new gloves!
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex: Eyes
23) Last CD that you bought: Oh jeebus, I don't know. It's been that long.
24) Favourite place to be: Doesn't matter as long as it is warm and comfy
25) Least favourite place: Out there. In the cold. Where the snow is.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: Usually about 5:30 am, if I sleep at all the night before.
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: I used to play piano clarinet saxophone and guitar but I've slipped in my old age. If I could play a new one it would be the sitar. Those things are neat.
28) Favourite colour: I can't decide. Depends on my mood and what the color is for. Example I love yellow bright cheery flowers, but blue is good for walls or clothes. Why should we have favorites?
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: I don't know.
30) How tall are you: 5' 10"
31) Current favourite word/saying: "HOLY CATS!"
32) Favourite book: Can't play favorites here either.
33) Favourite season: Autumn
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Jeff
35) Favourite day: Every Second Friday (PAY DAY!)
36) Where would you like to go: Scotland
37) What is your career going to be like: It is going to be like this: I will be underpaid and underappreciated in a corporate cubicle farm, occasionally changing positions but never really aspiring to go further because the higher corporate life makes me sick. Wait a minute... it's *already* like that! Zounds!
38) How many kids do you want: I already have two. I don't want anymore. Though last night I had this dream I gave birth to twins! (EEEP SCARY)
39) What kind of car will you have: We have a 96 Mercury Sable. Black cherry. Falling apart.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "Jesus wept."
41) A random lyric: And you just don't get it you keep it copacetic and you learn to accept it you know it's so pathetic
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: CDs, Phone book, Telephone, Newspaper (unread), mail (unread), Colorings by my kids, Hairpins, Kleenex, An empty container that once held pieces of fresh pineapple

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.