0

adventures

Posted by Slowplum on 1/23/2003 06:51:00 AM
So I went out with my sister in law on Tuesday. It was nice to hang out with her without one or both kids hanging off one of us and actually TALKING. I ended up telling her the story of how I got together with her brother, which is long and complicated. And sometimes funny.

Then we went to the bar and played pool. And gah. I now remember why I hate going to the bar. BarMen = CREEPY. They ogle you openly and get a grope in if they think they can get away with it (which they can NOT, the last one that tried ended up getting my pool cue whacked up between their legs. I didn't do it on purpose but if yer gonna goose me and I don't know you, I tend to get jumpy. LET THEE BE WARNED.)

So yeah, we called our pool games "Adventures in Patheticness!" and each game was a new chapter or adventure. At one point the eight ball was resting nicely on the lip of a corner pocket, all you'd have to do is tap it gently with the cueball, AND I STILL MISSED.

Yes. I suck.

But god damn if I don't get my money's worth out of a dollar game, hahahha

Ok work time.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.