0

o do do badada do

Posted by Slowplum on 1/19/2003 06:14:00 AM
I did a ton of stuff Saturday. Cleaned house like mad, bought a few things, hung some pictures, etc. OOooh and I bought some new bras. They are comfortable AND sexy lookin. How often can you say that about those contraptions? Not bloody often enough, I tells ya.

Kids visited my parents for a bit. Then they came home. Then SOcame home. Then we had supper and hung out as a family until the kids went to bed. SO and I stayed up late then went to bed around, say, 12:20. Then the boy woke up at around that time from a nightmare so we let him cuddle in bed with us and we all passed out.

Then my son woke me up at 3 am. He wanted to watch cartoons.

Fell back to sleep at 3:15. I stayed wide awake.

Now I'm woozy and tired. I'm going to lie down.

My hair is still black. Yup.

Memo to self: Get new toothbrush.

That is all.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.