0

treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel, but love me

Posted by Slowplum on 1/03/2003 07:01:00 AM
Had hectic dreams and woke up feeling like I am over-scheduling myself and wanting to run away.

Elvis Presley's "Love Me" was playing on the radio this morning, which was odd because SO has it set to some hiphop type channel.

In any case, that song gives me the shiveries, in a good way if you know what I mean. I think it's the voice. Mmm.

Recorded long before he became Las Vegas Elvis.

ANyway. Tomorrow is a pot luck at JD's house, just a gathering of us womanly types in a post-Christmas atmosphere because we were all crazy busy during the holiday season.

Can't wait for volleyball to start up again. Haven't played in a month because the last two sessions before winter break were cancelled due to conflicting schedules.

Fuck. The car stopped running. Wish the car starter would last longer than five minutes. DON'T THEY KNOW WE ARE IN CANADA HERE? It takes way longer to warm up the frickin' car.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Time to bundle up and go to work.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.