0

hell + busy = hella busy.

Posted by Slowplum on 10/01/2002 05:23:00 PM
Today at work was hell and busy and hell and busy and hella busy.

Also, my ear is itchy.

Also, I'm hungry.

I got a ride home from work because I left the car at home for SO in case he had to take K to the hospital again. Then SO said he was too tired to pick me up after work. Bugger all. It's ok I understand he was up pretty late and it was wing night last night (they moved it to Mondays! As if) and bla bla bla who's reading this? Yeah, thought so ;p

In other news, I really really hate being sick. And I hate having to explain to my boss why I wasn't in yesterday. And I hate hate hate hate.

Ok I go now.

ROAR!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.