0

crystal aura? indeed.

Posted by Slowplum on 10/09/2002 10:22:00 PM
This quiz told me I have a "Crystal" Aura. That means:

Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Interesting, but I'm not sure if I agree. Maybe? I don't know.

Stupid cold. Now SO is getting it, poor thing.

Holy cats! It's our anniversary on the 21st! Two years already, whooboy!

I have to work on Thanksgiving Monday. Phooey. Stupid work.

I've been swamped at work with month-end stuff. ROAR. Yucky.

Weird dreams galore, but fade too fast before I can jot them down. Stupid interrupting alarm clock...

So yeah. Anyway. How are things?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.