0

I am... a storyteller.

Posted by Slowplum on 10/10/2002 06:18:00 PM

I am a STORY TELLER

I am a natural story teller, and tales unfold in my mind almost without thought. I can entertain myself by reading a book that exists only in my head, which might make me seem distant from people at times.



Wow, that was a real surprise.

So anyway, work sucked and I ended up being late because I couldn't wake my in-laws up and had to take the kids to mom's house. Which was probably the better deal because my in-laws are sick. Also, I'm still scurrying to fix babysitting issues. Oi! Is it my fault I am picky about who will watch my kids? Personally I think some people aren't picky enough!

I go to play volleyball tonight. A bunch of us put together a team to play in a woman's league. Except we all suck at it. But hey, it's exercise, right?

I am starting to feel stir-crazy. And winter isn't even here yet. Bah.

I have been writing this piece on grief and it's troublesome just how many experiences I've had that have caused me grief. But writing about them is rather cathartic and so I press on.

And now I go to pick up the man. K bye.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.