0

By the pricking of my thumbs...

Posted by Slowplum on 10/28/2002 10:28:00 AM
So K was sick all last week, so much so that it involved SO staying home Thursday and I staying home Friday to keep his temp down. It spiked up to 105 at one point. Antibiotics managed to cool it down as did popsicles and juice.

I have a feeling that today is going to be a bad day, it always is the day after I've had to take time off work because there is all that catching up to do. Also I bet my boss will be all snarly about it (not that he should care, he just gets his associate to cover for me. My taking time off does little to intrude upon his life).

It was SO's Grandmother's 70th birthday yesterday. We were supposed to go to a party for her but I ended up sleeping through the day with a terrible migraine. Yay.

YAY HALLOWEEN IS COMING! I AM SO EXCITED!

Halloween is my most favorite holiday ever! For real!

This year C is being a Powerpuff girl and K is being a Pumpkin. My dad and C carved a pumpkin this weekend it looks awesome! We have yet to go get ours, maybe tonight we'll get one. We keep the seeds and roast them with hot pepper sauce, mmmm they are great!

I think I am going to be a pile of leaves for Halloween. Maybe. I have a little time left so we'll see. At work we are having a Halloween potluck with costumes and prizes, YAY!

So uhm, yeah, that's all for now. Byebye

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.