0

yucky dream

Posted by Slowplum on 10/08/2002 07:05:00 AM
i'm tired and a really crappy time of year is coming up. also i habe a code. yes again!

i don't want to feel blue but i feel it wrapping around me like a warm blanket.

i had a fucky dream last night about somebody giving me a doll and hugging me and asking me all kinds of inappropriate questions. it was weird flashes of us going between being kids and being adults and i couldn't keep up with which i was supposed to be. then there was this room with a thanksgiving dinner in it and all these people and the person said it was their family and now it's my family too. i didn't quite understand that. and the turkey walked away from the table and nobody thought it was strange except me. then i went to sleep in a warm bed and the person with the doll was there again whispering secrets in my ear but i didn't want to hear them but i did at the same time. anyway that's all i remember. i know who the somebody is but don't feel like telling. so nyah.

ok i'm off to work now!

bleh.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.