0

tuesday already!

Posted by Slowplum on 10/29/2002 06:10:00 AM
I'm a Wiggumism!


I'm "Me fail English? That's unpossiible!" Which Ralph Wiggumism are You? by CaB.


So yesterday sucked at work, I had a ton to do because my boss didn't do it and his associate wasn't in. It took one of our plants 6 hrs to get their paperwork and another one didn't even get ANY so they had to do it manually (which takes them hours I can assure you). So yeah. Everyone is pissed off at my boss but my boss hasn't said boo to me so it's all good.

Yesterday was also my father in law's birthday, but we totally forgot (DOH!) but SO stepped up to bat and brought over a bottle of rye and drank with his dad most of the night while I stayed home and played Neverwinter Nights (which I am absolutely HOOKED on, gaming gods be damned! *shakes fist*).

Today SO goes for forklift training or somesuch, and his parents are watching the kids while I work. I get paid this week, WOO I am dying to get paid as I am BROKE BROKE BROKE like, BEYOND BROKE.

I'm also putting my costume together for Halloween. Will give details later. This is gonna be fun!

Congratulations, you're New York City, the Big Apple.
What US city are you? Take the quiz by Girlwithagun.

The blurb-y type thing after the results says: "Overwhelming to visitors, this bustling city can seem hard and imposing. With so much going on, there is an axiom that if you visit NY for a day you will see most of what you want; for a week, some of what you want; and if you live there, you will see none of it. It is a city made by people, changed in some small way by everyone who passes through it. Despite what anyone may have ever said about it, New York has shown a tremendous spirit. At their heart, New Yorkers are symbolic of the American Spirit, and have become the poster children for defiance in the face of adversity."

So yeah.

Ok I go work now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.