0

on editorship and germs

Posted by Slowplum on 9/29/2002 08:13:00 AM
So my son is still sick, I'm still sick, and my daughter is getting sick. Woo! Stupid germs. Yay for school introducing new germs to our home! Fookers.

I've been an editor for a few days now, have killed some things, cooled some others, getting comfortable with the position, but being sick I barely remember what I've done, thus an editor log. But some other editors are a bit cranky with the idea of editor logs for good reason. Meh.

...although I see the need to "edit" e2 to some degree. There is a lot of crap there that isn't necessary. (I am not talking about poetics or prose, but moreso the actual garbage a la untouchable toilet seat node).

Anyway. I'm blabbering now so I'll quit while I'm ahead. Bye bye

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.