0

a stable! haha

Posted by Slowplum on 10/13/2002 08:36:00 AM


Which Sexy Comic Book Villainess Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

So volleyball the other night was a blast! We had a ton of fun although we lost every game, it's only the second match of the year so we have time to get better hehehe.

I'm tired of this stupid pneumonia thing. Grrr! I keep hacking up green gobs of grossness and wanting to die.

I'm still working on a piece of writing about grief but I keep putting it down because it is a little exhausting.

Had a long talk with a friend the other night and my heart broke a little for them because they had so much anger but it was well understood why and I wanted to help but there isn't much I could do except to listen.

I've been re-reading books from my childhood, I'm not sure why, maybe to stir up some nostalgia, maybe to see how much of the book I remembered. Maybe to prepare for the day when C would read them. I've kept almost every last book I've ever owned. I love books beyond belief. Always have. I remember growing up and reading while everyone else was watching television. Which isn't to say I don't watch TV, hell even I have some Shameless addictions. But I can't immerse myself in television the way I can in a book. Nerdish of me perhaps but also true.

So anyway, tomorrow is the Canada's Thanksgiving. However, I will be working because you crazy merkins still expect goods to be shipped to you. But I'll only be working till 1pm so I will still have time to get my turkey on. SO's mom was going to host it but she has the flu so now my mom is. Bah. In all honesty I'd be just as happy to not do anything. Mmmmmm not doing anything....

I would kill for a long UNINTERRUPTED hot bath right now. *sigh*

My son is getting better at talking, slow but sure. I am still a little concerned. I'm looking into speech therapy for him.

C made a little paper turkey at school on Friday, it's so cool! She is bringing me home little things every day that makes my heart ache a little with delight. Proud mom syndrome anyone?

She wants to be a pumpkin for halloween. When everyone else wants to be princesses! heee. Her school doesn't allow for costumes but rather has "orange and black day" where the kids dress up in halloween colors. The school also doesn't make the kids solicit for fundraising money which I thought was very cool. They raise money in other ways and are rather successful at it at that.

Erk! Need for coffee. Getting stronger.

ahsfdhfkhljhl.nxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.