0

home early

Posted by Slowplum on 4/10/2007 02:24:00 PM in , , ,
I had some hours banked from overtime last week, and I feel kinda cruddy, so hooray for being able to go home without penalty.

Easter was quite the ride but I'm not in the mood to talk about it.

i could have been learning something, oh well you know what i mean
i've done this before and i will do it again
come on and kill me baby, while you smile like a friend
oh and i'll come running just to do it again


I have had that Pulp song in my head for a week straight.

What I love about Pulp is that they are so cheeky and comfortable in the knowledge that they're tongue-in-cheek disco/mod.

Ok, I'm seriously feeling dizzy so I'm going to lie down.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.