0

haircut

Posted by Slowplum on 4/12/2007 10:29:00 AM in , , , ,
Went and got my hair cut last night. Took my sisterinlaw along and convinced her to cut hers as well. It looks so cute! Seriously.

Saw M's baby last night for a little bit - gosh she is so tiny. And cute. And was being all social with me, yay!

Friday is the buck and doe meeting for a friend's wedding, I have to think up some ideas for it between now and then. My thinking cap is a little askew due to the cold meds, but I'm sure I'll pull through somehow.

S's birthday is next week. I asked him what he wanted and he said a fishing pole. So you know what he's getting? A fishing pole. He has it in his noggin to start fishing again - who am I to argue?

C's birthday is coming up, I'm going to have to speed up the boa-making process.

Tired and don't wanna go to work. But hafta. Have a good day

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.