0

happy birthday to you

Posted by Slowplum on 4/19/2007 06:27:00 PM in , , , , , ,
My dear S turned 29 yesterday. I got him the Tiger Woods golf game for the Wii - he's hooked already. The kids and I took him out to King Buffet for dinner at their insistence - just so he would get the paper crown, balloon, song and picture that they do there. He was a good sport about it.

Then we went to my parents' house for a quick visit. My mom apologised over and over for not having his gift with her - they didn't anticipate we'd come over until the weekend.

Speaking of weekend - it's Operation: Crazy Go Nuts this weekend and I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't seen the girls in Barrie in FOREVER at least. I would promise to behave my best but I know better.

Work has been hectic and crazy - welcome to summer. Suddenly everyone's buying a house?

I got a new Wonder Woman t-shirt. Those of you who were unlucky enough to be subjected to my cell phone photo taunting have seen evidence of this glorious shirt.

Facebook (which I affectionately call Facecrack) has made life pretty interesting of late. I'm communicating with people I literally haven't seen in over a decade. It's interesting how much they've either changed or stayed the same. Mostly location changes; otherwise they're much as they were before.

C is having a slumber party for her birthday in a couple of weeks. She's pretty excited about it although a bit bummed that I put a cap on the invite limit - only 4 invited. I'm just not up to more than that at this point (my health is still not 100 per cent) and she understands that and is pumped anyway because she knows I'll set up something cool for them.

I've been a slacker in the blogging department which I have promised myself to get back on track - believe it or not writing in this thing gets my creative brainjuice flowing a little better. Probably because I'm dumping all the stuff on my mind in here, leaving my mind free to go where it wants to.

Sir T, did you get your package yet?

Ok.

Time to go beta test LOTR online. For serious!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.