2

and so it goes

Posted by Slowplum on 4/03/2007 11:31:00 PM in ,
Parent Advisory Council meeting tonight. It dragged on till about quarter to ten. Ugh. Ugh ugh ugh. We kept trying to move the topics but people just kept going on and on. I mean the questions and discussions were relevant and all, but come ON people. Some of us can't spend all night here. Sister in law was awesome enough to watch the kiddos while I was doing it.

Have you ever had your words completely misconstrued? And then you don't even know if it's worth trying to explain it, because the explanation is either too long or will just end up in further misunderstanding? Yeah. That didn't happen at the meeting, but it's happened with other stuff recently. I don't really know what to do about it.

The thing is, when I write something, how it is received all depends on the reader, and what mood they are in, and other external stimuli that I have absolutely no control over. That is fine, but sometimes it causes me to pause, revise, or withhold my words, and that bothers me.

That's why I'm very, very selective about who I let in, writing-wise. Oh sure I blabber on and on in this blog type thing but it's only a surface scratch. That whole duck analogy - still on the surface, paddling like mad below.

No rhyme or reason for today's post. Just letting all the words pour out, because they are begging me to.

2 Comments


Note to G. Show Lola how to make snipits of songs into ring tones.

That is all.


P.S.

Wanna hear something scary? I've never seen A Night at the Roxbury. I know, I know....

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.