0

operation!

Posted by Slowplum on 12/23/2004 07:07:00 AM
I go in for some surgery on the 21st of January. Say good-bye to another body part.

The surgeon's results from the tests yielded that my gall bladder is only working at a 20% efficiency - which would be perfectly normal if I were, like, 95 years old. But because I am barely thirty it means problems. So she is yanking it out and the end result will be some pretty nifty little scars all over the damn place. But it won't hurt me as much to eat anymore so hooray!

My Novi boss is going to have KITTENS when he finds out, which he won't until the 3rd because he's off on vacation since the 17th (which I didn't even KNOW until I sent him the explanatory email). My local boss is all for anything that will make me happy so hooray for that too!

Local boss took me & a few others out for lunch yesterday, it was hella good and I had a good time laughing and stuff. I was gone for 2 hours and for once I didn't give a damn I just sat there enjoying my lunch and good company.

Interesting thing was we were all talking about food of course and it has been discovered that both the nice boss and I have equal disliking of the following foods, for the exact same reasons (texture mostly): olives, cherries, and mushrooms.

It was really bizarre because most people I tell about not liking those things because of the texture always give me a funny look like I'm crazy or something.

Anyway, he gave us all a bottle of Bailey's... woo! And a home-made card which was really really nice. It had a picture of his kids in it too it was very cute.

Novi boss, did not give me so much as a thank you for all the work I have put in for the year. PHooey on him.

Ok gotta go it is snowpounding like mad and I need to get to work at a decent time today

Be safe, all

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.