0
Posted by Slowplum on 12/17/2004 11:52:00 AM
Boy do I ever want this shirt. hahahaha.

I am taking a break from cleaning my whole damn house because i'm exhausted and have been working on this for 2 days now. I have put about 5 boxes of toys in the garage to take to the Salvation Army later - remind me to kill my family the next time they suggest that my kids have nothing to play with because that is bupkus.

I'm tired and tonight I have to go to the company xmas party not because I want to but because I have to present some damn award, SO can't go because he has to work, and I am frustrated because I have taken 3 days off and have not actually had a day to myself. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Did I mention, fuck?

Ok back to the grindstone I go.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.