0
Posted by Slowplum on 12/01/2004 09:19:00 PM
Lots of things have been happening at casa de me. I've been incredibly busy but at the same time insanely un-busy. I can't explain.

Put the tree up this past weekend, the kids did a marvellous job decorating it. They were really meticulous about the whole process and would have consultations on each and every ornament placed. It was quite silly and cute and wonderful all at once.

I'm too tired to talk about much more but the one thing I wanted to mention was I had a really weird dream in which I developed a sim game based around politics. You could work on a world level or stick to one country and you had to put it through this entire political thing and it's hard to explain but it seemed really cool at the time.

Ok time for bed I think.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.