0
Posted by Slowplum on 9/03/2003 06:43:00 AM
So tonight I have to host the discussion for the recent book our book-reading group is doing because I chose the last one we read. After reading a series of really crappy books I decided I didn't want to waste my summer reading something I didn't want to so I decided to inflict "Bridget Jones' Diary" on the poor souls. Since I'd already read it, it gave me 6 weeks of freedom from the group (we do a new book every 6 wks, names are drawn to see who picks the book at the meeting, ble ble ble)

So anyway, I decided to have fun with this, so I made little Bridget jones diaries, by writing out snippets of funny bits from the book on word and cutting them out and pasting them on random pages in blank diaries I bought at the dollar store. Crafty am I, huzzah! Then I'm going to quiz them on it to see if they really read it or just cheated and watched the movie, in which case they'll FAIL and not receive FABULOUS PRIZES from me. hahah. I will also be serving wine and chocolates, you know, going by the theme and all.

Yes. I was bored. Leave me be.

Time to go back to work. Blah. I don't wanna.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.