0

indeed.

Posted by Slowplum on 9/04/2003 05:14:00 PM
GUESS WHAT I GOT TODAY!

I totally had a horrid day until I got home and there was a card on my door telling me a florist had come by, but I wasn't home yet...

...well! The florist is in a town 45 minutes away :/ so I called them up and they said they'd send it to my workplace tomorrow, but NO NEED, for my neighbor picked them up for me and there was soon a knock on my door after I got in to give them to me.

GORGEOUS FLOWERS and all my favorite kinds!

And of course you all are curious to know whom would be so kind as to brighten my day, and some of you may be shocked to hear... it was...

[info]kg4yef!!

So thank you. And you were right, I needed that. :)

woeirashgsdg

addendum: the vase was cool and had two lemons (yes real lemons) floating in them, adding extra rays of sunshine! huzzah!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.