0
Posted by Slowplum on 9/02/2003 07:06:00 AM
my baby brudda moved into an apartment with his girlfriend yesterday. these times, they are a-changin... it makes me a little weepy to think about it.

which is silly, really, he's 26 this year. bah. i can't make y'all understand. he understands though.

family is pretty important to me, and my brother is one of my closest friends. likely because we moved around so much as kids, we only had each other as a stable, constant friend. the only one in my family who might be closer would be my cousin v.

i don't really know why i'm talking about this.

i feel sleepy.

c goes back to school today.

i need toast. and a hug. hugtoast!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.