0
Posted by Slowplum on 9/10/2003 06:27:00 AM
I just had a really messed up dream about SO dying in an explosion at work. Except he was at a building in Germany at the time. And I didn't find out about it until 3 days after, when they'd already buried him.

I spent most of the dream between almost exploding myself with grief, and then beating things up in anger. Yeah.

Then it twisted into this messed up conspiracy where someone specifically wanted him to die and I had to figure out who and nobody was willing to help me, I can't explain a lot of it because it's all messed up in my head now.

It was one of those dreams where you are participating in your body instead of being quiet observer, if that makes any sense. While that made it seem more real to me, it also made it seem a little surreal.

Near the end I was pushed off a building and caught up by a beam of light that brought me back to the top again, and then the beam turned into SO, and I woke up crying.

Yeah I don't know either. Maybe it's because I'm fighting off sickness.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.