0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/29/2003 07:28:00 AM
So it was my parents' 28th anniversary yesterday, June 28. Our family has this thing with numbers, so it was a special year. I gave them a card with a rhinestone champaigne glass on it and wrote that since I could not treat them like a King & Queen on their anniversary this year, the least I could do was go send them to see one. So yeah, got them tickets to go see "The King & I" at the Festival. They got pretty misty-eyed and Dad mumbled something about how I get my cleverness from him. All this only just proves I am the corniest person in the entire world.

A while ago I also got my father tickets to see the Jays play on August 24, for his birthday which is August 25. Four tickets so he could take whomever he chose. Naturally he chose mom and then after some thought he decided that he'd rather have SO & I come with him than any of his friends or whatever. So yay!

V. tired as new job + old job = two jobs. Gah! Both require a lot of energy/attention and splitting the two up is getting tiresome. Meh. It's a job and I can't complain because there are folks out there without one, but at the same time what good am I to them if I have a total breakdown? Hmm?

Anyway. Gonna try to sneak a nap in when nobody's looking.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.