0

answers for freyja...

Posted by Slowplum on 6/20/2003 06:36:00 AM
1)what's the first thing you can remember?

I can remember my brother coming home from the hospital. I was 18 months old. I didn't want him there at first and begged my mom to take him back! hah. Then my mom was doing something in the kitchen and I snuck into the room he was sleeping in inside his carseat. I sat beside him and played with his hands and told him stories. I decided he could stay after all.

Between then and the age of three, it's a blur. But I remember that moment.

2)sum up whatever philosophy on life you have in a sentence or two.

Nothing is trivial. You are loved. Learn to let go.

3)what do you get truly depressed about?

This is a tough one, since I've got it in me to be depressed about pretty much anything, if the mood hits me right. I'd have to say people I care about getting hurt and my lack of ability to do anything to make it better.

4)what nonobvious, unique things do you get inanely excited about (to the point where people start to look at you strangely)?

Ohhh man. hahha! Lots of things. I get excited when the control # on the invoices I get are a certain combination of numbers. It's like "oooo lookit, 123456! what a great control number!" haha. I'm a dork. Or I am getting really excited about the Hulk movie, even though I know it is kind of going to suck, it's the Hulk, man! My favortiest of favorites. Or I get excited when they make my favorite kind of muffins in the cafeteria at work. I even have a little "yay they have my favorite kind of muffins in the cafeteria at work today" dance. I get excited when I open a new notebook to write in. Everything is clean, I can do anything with the book! By the end of the book it's all ragged and sloppy and a mess, but that first page or two is pretty exciting. I get excited when there are fresh strawberries at the grocery store. "Honey look! Strawberries? Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease get some?" people stare. meh. I get excited over questions like these. ;)

5)do you get along with females or males better? and why?

Hmmm. Tricky. Honestly? I think I get along with males better. Maybe it's an opposite ends of the magnet thing. Maybe it's because they seem (big emphasis on that) less catty. Maybe it's because while it's fun doing girl things, like buying a new pair of shoes or whatever, boy things seem more fun. Maybe it's because if I ask a guy 'hey, does this outfit look ridiculous?' or 'do I have something on my face?' they will tell me. There are a few girlfriends of mine who display a lot of these traits and that's why they are my friends. With a guy I dunno, you can relax I guess. Be more yourself and less worried. Maybe it's the underlying sexual tension. (Ok maybe that last part was a lie.)

That was fun! Thanks. :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.