0

questions for spiritchewel...

Posted by Slowplum on 6/20/2003 06:52:00 AM
1. Do you ever have recurring dreams? What is your most common dream? What do you think it means?

2. Who was your first real kiss? Was it nice or was it not so nice? Do you still know them?

3. Next time you go to the grocery store, take a look inside your cart. What would its contents tell me about you?

4. Give me a bouquet of movies. What movie would you make me watch to: cry, laugh, be on the edge of my seat, be creeped out, be angered, be slightly amused but a bit embarrased that I'm watching it because it sucks, and a movie that I could discuss with just about anyone over coffee for interesting conversation.

5. If you had to fill a garden with flowers, which would you choose? Describe their color, scent, overall effects on you. What makes these plants special to you?

_______________________________________

(ps [info]wamckee, did you want some questions of your very own?)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.