0

answers for moonflower123...

Posted by Slowplum on 6/21/2003 06:55:00 AM
1. Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child and why?

Swoop from transformers. He was a dumb dinobot but he had a great voice that totally cracked me up. I also liked Cringer when he was Cringer, not when he was Battlecat, from He-Man. He just made me laugh a lot. I also loved Pepe Le Peu. His hijinx would leave me gasping on the floor for breath after laughing so much.

2. Who was your worst break up. Explain.

My worst break up was best explained here. If you don't know who it is, Laura, then you've been sleeping under a rock for a decade.

3. Who was your teenage heartthrob hunny?

hahaha. River Phoenix! Even after he died. I was a morbid teen.

4. Top 5 songs you hate.

There are so many to choose from. But for you, I'll try and make a list. "How Bizarre" by OMC. "Old Apartment" by Bare Naked Ladies. That new version of "Landslide" by the Dixie Cups. er, Chicks. For that matter, anything sung by the Dixie Chicks. That's four. Is four enough? My brain hurts.

5. Favorite flavour of chip.

Ketchup!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.