0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/15/2003 11:28:00 AM
So I went out for coffee with ME on Thursday night, which was a bit of debacle because SO didn't come home until about 10 minutes after I was supposed to meet her at 9, and then when I got there she was just pulling out. So we decided to just go to her house and talk there, but then I ran into Shawn's aunt Shari, and had my ear talked off for a little while. Finally get to Mariana's house and we just sat on the front porch for a while. Jabbered about nothing. The usual.

Had lunch with S on Friday, it was nice since we haven't talked in a while. A bit rushed though, since we both have been crazy busy and stressed at work. Gah!

My hair is ruby now. Pretty pretty. *pets it* I really, really like this color. SO says it looks "more natural" on me, which is pretty silly when you think about it, because I highly doubt kids these days are born with Ruby Rush #R68 hair. :p The advert for it is hilarious, since I don't really want to be this color to "make a statement" or "turn heads". They don't have the "are you bored with your current color?" option. Or the "are you a hair-dye-aholic?" option, which seems more likely here. Just looking back on my journal entries, it has been WAY too many colors in the last little while. Meh. It's too thick anyway, could stand to lose some. ;)

Was supposed to go out to Mn's last night for a party for JK but instead I lay in agony with a migraine. I'm sure it was a good time and I wanted to go but I also didn't think that my lying on Mn's couch willing myself not to vomit from pain wouldn't be a good plan. Doesn't do much to liven a party, anyhow. Then C kept me up most of the night because she was having nightmares. Not really sure why, growing pains maybe. Poor kid. Anyway I'm exhausted.

The kids and I made SO breakfast which for me is a huge deal because I'm not really good with the breakfast thing. Had scrambled eggs with ham and onion on english muffins and bacon. No coffee, though, which I suppose was a bit thoughtless of me, but since I gave it up right around Lent I haven't really drank much of it. It upsets my stomach something awful now.

I made trifle for the bbq at the in-laws' today. Mmmm. Trifle.

Happy Father's day.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.