0

holy cats! an actual journal entry.

Posted by Slowplum on 6/22/2003 07:01:00 AM
The questions have been filling up the days I can see, which I love because I love asking/answering things. It's that whole learning process thing I guess. You find out things about people you wouldn't normally find out when you ask these sorts of questions.

My dad came over yesterday to see me, and of course he took one look at my pitiful garden and started working on it. We went and got morning glorys and planted them and now it looks all nice. I just have to keep remembering to water it.

I've worked eleventy bajillion hours of overtime this week, including the weekend. It's taking its toll on me and I'm exhausted and weary. But I've also been having these little "second-wind" pockets where I dance around the office and hum to myself. People are starting to wonder about me hahahaa. One lady asked me what could have caused the great change in me and I told her it was when I went home for lunch and had an uninterrupted meal. She just laughed but I think she knew what I meant.

I keep having to cancel my lunch plans with S and that is becoming aggravating. How and when does this change occur? Before this it was a phone call and a few minutes of preparation and we were there. Now it is back and forth emailing for no less than a week and a last minute cancellation. Feh. I want life to be simple again.

I keep forgetting to get my crazy-go-nuts photos developed. I'm sure they will be hilarious because I don't remember exactly what I took photos of. Perhaps they will all be photos of the wall or my shoe or anything but what I wanted the picture of. That weekend was a blast and totally rejuvinated me. I need to do that more often I think...

I've been reading old Sherlock Holmes stories for kicks and they were pretty fun/interesting. I also have a huge volume of Poe writing that I have neglected for a long while, I may dive into that this week. I want to start reading more because it makes my brain happy. I'm a bookworm always have been. Doesn't matter what genre, throw it at me and I will devour it.

Ok time to go water my garden.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.