0

O my son

Posted by Slowplum on 7/21/2004 06:53:00 AM
Here are some things that you have taught me:

Filling a pool with bubble bath is like writing "MISCHIEF TO BE HAD HERE" in big bold letters.

"Armordillos have exitskellingtons."

"pushaleelodizziesanmakacaba!"

Allosaurs are called littlefoots, pteranadons are called petries, etc.

Knock knock?
Who's there?
K.
K who?
K who? K who? AHAHAHHAAHA.

"If I jump really fast like this mum, I'll be as big as the moon!"

"I love you ten thousand dollars to da mooooon!"

(shouting) "MOM! There's a rabbit in the backyard! Come quick! But be quiet, ok? We don't wanna skeer him."

"Mom, can I feed Nemo (his fighter fish) the fishcrumbs this time?"

Monkey jumps and bone-crushing hugs and the sweetest kisses on the cheek there ever was to be had.

Oh my baby boy. You are four today. Bless you.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.