0

another blog generator type post

Posted by Slowplum on 7/04/2004 08:20:00 PM
Yesterday I was listening to a radio program about friendship in today's cut-throat corporate world. I was very disturbed by that stuff, so I went to ask my friend Don about it, and he interrupted:

"Shut up!.. Oh man! I love today's cut-throat corporate world so much!"

But then when I got to the part about the friendship, Don subsided and began sobbing. And this morning, Don's uncle told me that the reason Don was so freaked out was because he has a fear of friendship from childhood. Occasionally Don can be a little unpredicatble like that, but I have to live with that...

Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.