0

back to work

Posted by Slowplum on 7/19/2004 06:17:00 AM
The week off went fast. The painting is done. My house is colorful, which is so nice, but also a little unsettling.

Went to sis-in-law's on Saturday night. It was ok.

I'm feeling really, really tired. Forgot what it felt like to get up with the birds. I've more or less been sitting here the past hour, doing nothing, staring into space. Have to make my lunch soon, but can't figure what to make. Meh.

I also need to do laundry in a bad way. I should have taken some time to do some this weekend, but decided instead to busy myself with nothings. After a week of painting and renovating, I felt I deserved at least a little time to myself. Considering when SO had his week off, he just sat around the house doing whatever he pleased and all.

Had more to say but I'm too tired for the words.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.