0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/02/2002 05:26:00 AM
So we took daughter to go see Spider-Man last night. She's been craving wanting to go see it forEVER and SO and I discussed it and talked about it and conferred with each other and decided we would take her to see it.
 
She loved it. One minor point: She complained about wanting to go home during the Peter/Mary Jane scenes. Just proof in point that Kirsten Dunst/Tobey MaGuire don't have enough chemistry to pull it off. Tobey MaGuire is the *perfect* Spider-Man, so don't get me wrong. But ugh. Watching them do key scenes in the romantic sub-plot just made me want to gag. C made the theatre laugh however when it was the end Norman Osborn's funeral and she realized that Spider-man had won she shouted "SPIDER-MAN SAVED THE DAY! HE GOT THE GREEN GOBLIN! HOORAY!" just minutes after Harry told Peter he was going to get Spider-Man some day...
 
Anyway...I have to work today and in between shift have to go to a bridal shower, but the location has moved and I have no idea where it is now so I am thinking of saying to hell with it and just rest at home until I have to go back in.
 
Ca and hb and hm are coming to see me next week, WOO! Ooooog. Don't. Wanna. Work.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.