0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/17/2002 10:17:00 PM
Long week last week and longer weekend.
 
I got the job and all is well on that front except now I have to scramble to find reliable daycare.
 
And my boss is being nasty about it because she wasn't around when it all took place. WELL FUCK THAT she has no control over me or my life (and she HATES that, she is a total control freak).
 
In any case FUCK IT I didn't go looking for this behind anyone's back it dropped in my lap and I took the opportunity.
 
Haircut from HELL this weekend I ended up going home and crying and then cutting way more off to fix it. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
 
So yeah. I had more to say but I lost it. I'm going crazy I think.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.