0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/27/2002 04:58:00 PM
She says, "It's only in my head."
And she knows she's more than just a little misunderstood.
She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous.
 
I am feeling like I am going on an emotional roller coaster. My heart is a piece of pottery dug up from the earth, be careful, it is so old and fragile, you could shatter it if you aren't careful.
 
If you dusted it off you would find behind the layers of debris a cacophany of scenes that would both melt and shatter you.
 
I am not near so melodramatic as I seem. But I would like to be, if only for today. I hope that is ok with you.
 
Round here, we talk just like lions,
But we sacrifice like lambs.
Round here,
She's slippin' though my hands.
 
I don't know who I am anymore but I am slowly starting to find out. What frightens me to no end is that, in the end, when I finally emerge and be who I am meant to be, I will be standing alone.
 
And yet at the same time, I welcome that.
 
I am a fuckton of mixed-up craziness.Do you even care? Who reads this, anyway? Really now.
 
She says, "Shh... I know, it's only in my head."

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.