0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/11/2002 06:00:00 AM
I don't know what happened to the missing letters. Leave me be.
 
A - Age: guess!
 
B - Best Quality: open-minded
 
C - Choice Of Meat: bloody rare steak
 
D - Dream Date: John Cusack. Meow. Oh wait, you meant what would I want to do? Meh, whatever suits the mood.
 
E - Exciting Adventure: Trekking through a jungle. Or in space!
 
F - Favorite Food: spaghetti, nectarines, peaches, ice cream
 
G - Greatest Accomplishment: Waking up every morning and still believing the world is/can be a beautiful place.
 
H - Happiest Day of Your Life: Tied between my daughter and my son being born.
 
I - Interests: words, music, movies. Observing people.
 
K - Kool-Aid?: Yes please. I'm parched!
 
L - Love: Unconditional. Why settle?
 
M - Most Valued Thing I Own: My responsibility.
 
N - Name: guess!
 
O - Outfit You Love: ...on me? Whatever fits comfortably.
 
P - Pizza Toppings: pepperoni, pineapple, extra sauce
 
Q - Question Asked To You The Most: "Can I ask you something?" and "Why?"
 
R - Request a song on the radio: Catch
 
S - Sport To Watch: Wrestling! Or hockey.
 
T - Television Show: Sex in the City, The Simpsons
 
U - Your favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption. Or High Fidelity.
 
W - Winter: cold but beautiful
 
Y - Year Born: 19--
 
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo, baby. Mrowr!
 
---------
 
now off to work I go. Phooey.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.