0
Posted by Slowplum on 5/30/2002 06:11:00 PM
Sweet christing potato, everyone is getting married these days! I'm so glad I got that over with a few years ago...

SO I have like, 4 weddings to go to this year. Which is nice but also makes for an expensive summer.

It has been hotter than a whorehouse in Savannah out there, which is nice and all, but so odd. We had no spring, we leapt straight from winter to summer. It makes me sad, my favorite seasons are autumn and spring. Death and Birth. The changeling seasons.

I am feeling stressed and I am feeling overbooked. Every weekend something is going on and sometimes three somethings in a row and I am finding it hard to figure out who to say no to and who to say yes to because inevitably someone's feelings will be hurt.

I feel like closing myself up like a flower just like that cummings poem. *sigh* I wish someone would write something like that for me, just my luck to marry an artist instead

I am feeling bones grinding in my knees pop pop POP every time I go up or down stairs, I am young and already my body is falling apart. Blame it on youth, you never consider the fact that it is the only one you get.

So SO quit EQ, things should be grumpier around the house because of it.
I am slowing to a stop and I hope y'all don't mind if I just...cave...in.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.