0
Posted by Slowplum on 6/20/2002 08:01:00 AM
New work coming up quickly.
 
Old boss getting cranky.
 
Me feeling happy and nervous and excited and everything all at once.
 
I have to iron out details about getting a company car and cash advance. Also directions to the workplace and maybe to places to sleep that are near place of training. It is kind of going to be nice to have some time to myself. I still am scrambling to find good daycare. *sigh*
 
Things you may or may not know about me:
 
I hate cherries because their texture reminds me too much of olives, which I also hate.
 
Up until last week, I had never tried mango or any mango derivative. Last week I had some mango juice. It was yum.
 
Never tried avocado, either; no, not even in guacamole (spell that? guacamole? guacamoli? bah). I still haven't and probably won't for some time.
 
I am allergic to: blueberries, mustard, and marijuana.
 
I have a brother. He is 18 months younger than I am.
 
I owned the movie "The Shawshank Redemption" for TWO YEARS before cracking it open to watch it. And then it became a favorite.
 
I went to the island of Sao Miguel, Portugal when I was sixteen.
 
I love tomatoes. I will eat them like apples, given the chance.
 
I also love David Bowie.
 
That's all for now. Have a good day, folks.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.