0

words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm

Posted by Slowplum on 9/12/2007 10:02:00 AM in , ,
There's been all sorts of drama going on in this one circle of friends, that I am just so very tired of and I just want to rip everything to shreds over it. What I cannot abide by is malicious gossip, and there is one person who is poisoning everything for everyone else, and nobody is saying anything about it. At least, not to her.

The troublesome thing is there is really no escape from this person. I could elaborate but I really don't feel that I should, at least not on this forum. To say the very least - I'm tired of the bull. And the drama. And the bull drama.

On another note - guess who got voted back in for treasury for Parent Council?

Let's just not talk about it.

Time to go get ready for work, I guess.

I need a night out. Suggestions?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.